Ecommerce Customer Care Manager
This role will manage a team of Ecommerce Customer Care agents ensuring that OOFOS consumers are provided with the ultimate customer experience. The successful candidate will have the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems, to thrive in challenging situations and be the kind of leader that the Ecommerce CC team will love to follow and obsesses about providing exceptional support to OOFOS consumers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coach and mentor, a team to provide the ultimate experience for OOFOS customers
- Lead team in change deployment, consistency across the team and implementation of best practices
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide resolutions to questions for both technical and non-technical end users
- Handle customer situations directly
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both OOFOS customers and OOFOS teams.
- Create, iterate and document support processes, policies, and standards
- Set clear goals and drive ongoing improvements to team operations and product utilization
- Partner with the Director of Customer Care on all things related to the team and growth
- Assess Organizational structure and adjust as needed
- Drive team to adapt to changing business needs
- Partner with Director of Customer Care on system enhancements, fresh ideas and deployment of changes
- Ad hoc special projects
- Supervisory experience or responsibility for 1-5 employees, including Team Leads or Supervisors
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Strong leader dedicated to helping others develop.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
- Nurture an environment of growth with encouragement and empowerment.
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up (a plus): Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, APIs; Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
- Proven experience with Customer Service & support
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask, manage customer expectations and align resources while maintaining the highest quality of customer care & support
- Be passionate about the OOFOS product