eCommerce Manager, Site Conversion & Optimization
Here at OOFOS, we live to make people feel better. We are the leading brand in a category we pioneered 11 years ago that is vastly growing - recovery footwear. We did this by launching a proprietary foam technology that is scientifically proven to make people feel better in our footwear. This technology is OOfoamTM.
We are looking for an eCommerce Manager, Site Conversion & Optimization, responsible for the customer journey with conversion rate, average order value, and lifetime value as the key performance indicators. The qualified candidate should understand how best to educate and convert customers at varying stages of the purchase funnel. They will do this by identifying opportunities, defining business requirements, collaborating with stakeholders and 3rd parties, and finding the solutions that improve the customer journey and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
eCommerce Manager, Site Conversion & Optimization job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the management and execution of ecommerce strategies that help to achieve sales target, conversion rate growth, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Serve as liaison between the eCommerce business teams and technical teams to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of website functionality updates that empower OOFOS to bring a best-in-class digital experience to our customers.
- Project manage the end-to-end site optimization process including requirements gathering/documentation, submitting briefs, coordinating assets, media codes and audience segments.
- Organize and prioritize the project backlog.
- Collaborate with Marketing colleagues, eCommerce stakeholders, Web Developers, UX/UI Designers, Copywriters, Data Analysts, External Agencies, and internal Analytics resources to gather and organize project requirements.
- Work with Ecommerce and Site Experience managers to align personalized experiences to merchandising plans, promotions, and other special events.
- Coordinate site experience test grids to consolidate, organize and communicate all requirements to a web development and creative team.
- Manage and maintain both the project and testing plan/calendar
- Find ways to streamline and improve processes that will increase the team's throughput.
- Communicate website performance and customer metrics while optimizing site operations and identifying areas of improvement.
- Work with the Customer Care Team to understand customer feedback on the website/shopping experience and optimize the user experience.
- Work to increase the lifetime value of a customer by improving retention, engagement, and loyalty to the brand.
- Stay up-to-date with the capabilities of technology partners, third parties, and solutions in the marketplace.
- 4+ years of relevant DTC experience.
- 2+ years of experience directly accountable for conversion rate optimization.
- Direct experience building a project roadmap that defines and prioritizes website enhancements and functionality that build a best-in-class digital experience for the customer.
- Previous experience working with business and technical teams to identify opportunities that expand and improve our business.
- Previous ecommerce experience is required (Shopify preferred),
- Strong Project Management Skills in a fast-moving Digital/Web Environment using Agile principles.
- Experience managing 3rd party tools and vendors (e.g., ratings & review, loyalty program, returns, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Business minded and technically savvy.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Adaptable to evolving technology and processes.
- Basic Analytics Reporting Experience (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- Embrace OOFOS mission – provide inspiring products and services that make yOO feel better!
Job Type: Full Time – Exempt
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.