We've pulled together a few of our favorite things to do around the city, along with some of the best products to wear while doing so.
We recommend: The OOlala Luxe Sandal (Available Here)
- Wake up, grab a coffee and a pastry at Tatte Bakery in Seaport
- Walk (in your OOFOS) along the Harbor Walk, enjoy those incredible water views!
- Head over to Faneuil Hall and the Boston Public Market for some fresh flowers, lots of sightseeing & entertainment
- Experience a little history in Historic Downtown with Union Oyster House, one of the oldest operating restaurants in America and Bell in Hand Tavern, built in 1795 and is America’s oldest operating tavern!
- We know you’re looking to carb up! Finish up the night heading over to the North End, Boston’s Italian neighborhood, filled with some of the best restaurants that Boston has to offer! If the line isn’t down the street, head into Neptune Oyster, or carb-up and get the Crazy Alfredo at Carmelina’s. Don’t forget to get a cannoli from Bova’s Bakery, the BEST non-tourist bakery in the North End.
We recommend: The OOmg - (Available Here)
- Hit the museums, the OOmg will keep your feet walkin’ on clouds all day long! Head over to the MFA (Museum of Fine Arts), filled wall to wall with pieces ranging from Egyptian artifacts to Contemporary works by Andy Warhol. Then walk down the street and go to one of Boston’s favorite museums- Isabella Stewart Gardner.
- Grab lunch in Fenway at Sweet Cheeks, best BBQ and Biscuits in town!
- Walk around Lansdowne St and check out Fenway Park, great street vendors and lots of awesome bars to grab a cold beer and watch a sports game on TV. It wouldn’t be a trip to Boston without some SPORTS mixed in!
We recommend: The OOahh Slide (try it with socks if it’s a bit too chilly!) (Available Here)
- Grab brunch and a craft IPA at Trillium Brewing Company in Fort Point- try the Double Seesaw!
- Find the closest City Bike, and take a ride through the Commons. If biking isn’t your thing, walk around the Boston Public Gardens - the perfect way to stretch out those legs and let your feet #FeelTheOO in our OOahh.
- Finish out the day walking along the Rose Kennedy Parkway, soaking up the sun and greenery, & doing some shopping from local businesses and street vendors.
And finally, don’t forget to stop by our Pop Up Shop at 344 Newbury Street! We’ll be alongside our friends at NormaTec and Hyperice, providing the ultimate recovery space pre or post race. More to come on the events we’ll be offering while we’re there, so check back next week to find out!