Director of Digital Marketing
Here at OOFOS, we live to make people feel better. We are the leading brand in a category we pioneered 11 years ago that is vastly growing - recovery footwear. We did this by launching proprietary foam technology that is scientifically proven to make people feel better in our footwear. This technology is OOfoam™.
Are you innovative and passionate about current trends and creating digital marketing campaigns? OOFOS is looking to hire a Director of Digital Marketing to amplify the key brand message across all digital channels and ensure alignment of owned and paid platform strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and Management of digital marketing channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Linear, OTT, Digital Video, Display, Affiliates, OOH, Podcasts & Radio.
- Oversee organic social strategies to amplify the key brand messages – active recovery, OOFoam™ technology and the OOsoul – and ensure alignment of owned and paid platform strategies.
- Lead SEO strategy to deliver SEO best practices, content strategies, and site optimizations focused on SEO discoverability.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Agency on all aspects of campaign strategy, planning, buying, testing, and optimization to drive return.
- Leverage experience in digital marketing to develop strategies and manage channel leads to deliver eCommerce business results.
- Focus on both building new customer segments and nurturing the core customer. Strategize new customer segments, targets, and campaigns to expand budgets and maximize the conversion rate, LTV, and CAC.
- Work with a 3rd party vendor, IPSOS, on the Marketing Mix Model (MMM). Manage quarterly updates to the model and use output to produce data-driven strategies and realignment of media spend and strategy to drive customer and revenue growth.
- Analyze digital marketing data and present insights including how to optimize strategies and spend recommendations.
- Partner with Head of eCommerce to create and maintain the annual digital marketing budget to align to corporate priorities and goals.
- Collaborate with the Director of eCommerce - Site Conversion & Optimization and internal teams to optimize the customer experience and ensure brand consistency from campaign to site.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 7+ years of Digital Marketing experience with ownership for planning, budgeting, and driving return in digital marketing channels.
- Manage an internal OOFOS team and partner with digital marketing agency Demonstrated expertise in developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns that promote brand awareness, consideration, and conversion.
- Experience working with external Digital Marketing Agency and managing multiple channel leads.
- Experience with Marketing Mix Models (MMM) preferred.
- Experience with paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and proprietary reporting tools; Google Analytics certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in a growing organization.
- Must be able to work onsite at the Braintree OOFOS office a minimum of 2 days per week.