Win a pair of OOcloogs!
Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: PetVet's Contest is open only to those who enter at the initiative page located here and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The initiative is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of OOFOS (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Initiative. The Initiative is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of OOFOS Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Initiative is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Initiative Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about January 1st, 2022 and ending February 28th, 2022. Recipients will be selected within 24hrs of the end of the entry window. All online entries must be received by February 28th, 2022 11:59PM PT to be eligible for the final selection.
4. How to Enter: The Initiative must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Initiative site, located here. The entry must fulfill all initiative requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of OOFOS Inc. You may enter once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of OOFOS Inc.
5. Prizes: Recipients will receive one pair of OOFOS Black OOcloogs, valued at $80. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by recipient is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OOFOS Inc. to use entry party’s and recipient’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Recipient selection and notification: Recipients of the Initiative will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Recipients will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Initiative with within five (5) days following the recipient selection. OOFOS Inc. shall have no liability for a recipient’s failure to receive notices due to recipient’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for recipient’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected recipient cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time selection notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed administrative form, declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate recipient selected.
The receipt by selected nominee of the prize offered in this Initiative is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY RECIPIENT (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH RECIPIENT’S DISQUALIFICATION AS SELECTED NOMINEE OF THE INITIATIVE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS SELECTED NOMINEE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that OOFOS Inc., anyone acting on behalf of OOFOS Inc. , or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: OOFOS Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Initiative should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Initiative. In such case, may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by OOFOS Inc. OOFOS Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Initiative or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
OOFOS Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Initiative, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by initiative’s rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the initiative may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, OOFOS Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Initiative, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from OOFOS Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless OOFOS Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the initiative and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS INITIATIVE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND Massachusetts, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Initiative, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Initiative, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Initiative), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the recipients’ name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: OOFOS Inc. Suite 2201, Braintree, MA 02184, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than February 28th, 2022.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Initiative is OOFOS Inc. Suite 2201, Braintree, MA 02184, United States of America.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this initiative and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.